P-JAYS Ltd are a landscape building & fencing company and have created this Privacy Notice to ensure that we meet legal and regulatory requirements in regard to the data we collect about you. This Privacy Notice explains what data we collect, why we collect it, who we share it with and how we protect it.
What information do we collect about you?
The information we hold is necessary for us to complete any sales orders/quotations/invoices with you. These include –
- Business Email Address
- Business Address/Delivery Address
- Business Telephone numbers
- Business VAT and Company registration number
- Banking details only if required
How will we use this information?
P-JAYS Ltd will use this information to enable us to deliver our products and services to you.
For example, we would need to share your delivery address to a haulage company to enable them to deliver your order.
P-JAYS Ltd will not sell your information to third parties and we do not transfer this data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
P-JAYS Ltd will only share the data listed above in the following circumstances:
- Where criminal activity is suspected, we may share this information with law enforcement agencies upon their request
– this excludes private investigators P-JAYS Ltd will not disclose Personal Data in this instance.
Protecting your information?
P-JAYS Ltd takes security of data seriously. All our data is stored on our local server and is backed up securely.
P-JAYS Ltd observes and complies with Data Subjects’ rights by ensuring that you can have access, upon request, to any of the data we hold about you. You have other rights regarding your data that you may exercise where P-JAYS Ltd have no legal basis to reject your request, these rights are:
- You may object or restrict our handling of your data and to restrict direct marketing
- You may have access to your data and have it delivered to you in a portable, readable and useable format
- You may have your data corrected or updated at any time if you believe the data we hold is incorrect
- You may have your data erased from our systems when we have no legal reason for retaining it.
Relevant contact information:
If you have any questions on how P-JAYS Ltd handles your data please contact us on the email below or at our office address listed at the top of this notice.